November 2nd-6th
This week the kids worked SO HARD on their Remembrance Day video. We have been practicing how to do "Oh Canada " in sign language for the virtual assembly and we continued to work on discussing the importance of Remembrance Day and why we continue to honor this day each year.
We also discussed Peace - "La paix" and asked the question "what does Peace mean to me?". The answers the kids came up with were amazing; snuggling my cat is la paix, reading my new lego book is la paix, baking with my mom is la paix and so many more.
We also finished our vowel family!! While reading at home, have your kids pick out all the vowels and tell you what they are in French as well as what sound they make?
A message from Mme Lynley:
"I have thoroughly enjoyed my first week in kindergarten! Mme Chelsey and all the kids have made me feel so welcome. I have been very impressed with how friendly and kind they are. One of my goals this week has been to learn all 46 names, and I am proud to say I know them all! I look forward to building relationships with each child and learning alongside them. Thank you for welcoming me on this incredible learning adventure! Merci Beaucoup!"
*Please return all library books for Tuesday, November 10th*
Important dates:
November 6th- PM kinder
November 11th- No School
November 13th- AM kinder
November 20th- No School
November 26th- PM kinder



Comments
Post a Comment